Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

June 2 was my mom's birthday. She came to visit us in Cape Town in January, and brought Ariel with her.
In spite of car troubles, we got to do some touristy things with her.
And, of course, shopping! My mom's a diligent, Proverbs 31 woman, and she enjoys sprucing us all up when she can so the whole batch of us got new shoes. Ariel is the one with the wild shoes. Those white, flowery ones are me! They're not so white now, six months later, but they have a lot of kilos on them. (By that, I mean they have gone far, NOT that I weigh a lot of kilos. That might also be true, but I'm not admitting it here. :-)



And she loves "coffee breaks" when we're shopping. I wish I could be as patient with my kids, as my mom has been with me. God bless her.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, a little late, Hilda ! Your girls have been such a blessing to you, expanding your world and building your faith in the Lord Jesus and God's Sovreign will in their lives and those they love and serve.

    ReplyDelete