Sunday, September 8, 2013

21 Years Later, We're in a Hut

 We headed for home last week, zipping south on the N1 like we usually do, like Abraham, not knowing exactly where we were going though we had a pretty good clue we would end up back in Cape Town eventually.  But we didn't know where we were going to sleep, so I Googled "Trompsburg Accommodation" and this is what we found! 
 Once again, it came complete with a pet,  a very low maintenance animal. 
 It was way cool on the inside!  and a great price!
See what I mean by "way cool"?  (double meaning)  We had a roaring fire in the evening, but the next morning things were chilly!  We saw snow on the mountains as we passed.  The boys wore their usual "school uniform" of shorts. 

I see links between this and the prayer of  Ps. 71:3  "Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort:  thou hast given commandment to save me, for thou art my rock and my fortress."



No comments:

Post a Comment