Monday, January 7, 2013

Help!

Someone has stolen my "browse" button so I can't upload any photos! 

Earlier this week we had an intruder.  A guy came over the wall and was scanning the inside of our downstair neighbor's white truck/bakkie.  I have to feel for the guy.  There he was, peacefully contemplating the simple job of stealing a battery, when he hears a big, deep voice from above.

"What are you doing?" from my 6'10" husband would make anyone pause any time of the day, but at 4 AM when you're in the midst of a robbery, that guy must have been about to go into cardiac arrest!

"I'm sorry," he said.

"What are you doing?" Paul demanded again, and I forgot to mention, he was out on our second floor balcony, so he was WAY above this guy.  Maybe he the Lord was calling him to give account.

"I'm very sorry," he said this time.  Then (this part makes me laugh!) he shut the hood/bonnet of the car, and disappeared back over the wall he had climbed over to get in. 

So that was sort of normal for our neighborhood, but who took my browse button?  I can't put pictures on any more? 

I hope some of my blogspot buddies come through with some advice, because I'm stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment