Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yippee! Halelujah!

For over a year I've been working on a book called 100 Houses. I'm not satisfied with it, but I decided to give it it's own space on the internet, so I made a blog called www.100houses.blogspot.com

   TODAY I FINALLY FINISHED PUTTING THE WHOLE BOOK, INCLUDING PICTURES ON THE BLOG!!!! 

OK, so it's not perfect, but maybe this way it can be a blessing to some people even while I'm tweaking it. I'd love to find a helpful Christian editor to polish it up.

For those who want to read it, I put it on backwards, so you can read it frontwards! I put it on one chapter at a time, so it looks like separate posts.

May the Lord use this baby for His glory, to encourage others who may not be brave in the matter of giving up houses and lands. He really does pay back 100 time more then we give HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment